Friday, April 4, 2008

Sorry was never it.


Tuesday.

Happy belated to Kiangyong!
Happy Birthday Aunt!


NLB trip is !
Somehow I have lesser to blog about since most of my thoughts I have to keep to myself,
in case I hurt somebody.

Its been a really rough week, I know.
Guess the whole class can tell the tension between us EGGz.
Especially when Tauhidah & me changed places just now.
But it has cool down during the NLB trip, thankfully.

Atika gave me a pair of studs. Lol
Shan Xuan gave me this lovely round thing which I suppose is a handphone holder.
Its not yet, my birthday I mean.
I have absolutely no plans for tomorrow.

Stayed back yesterday with Zulaiha, practising for our Lit.
Then we improvised a bit.
Zulaiha suggest that we say, "That" with a certain accent in our voices.
One of my lines is,
"Nonsense? Hardly! Who wouldn't be send to IMH if they were dressed like that?
(Looks at Jloh, in a certain way)"

Weisheng said he called me at the bus stop yesterday, I never hear.
So sorry lol.
His temporary phone damn nice lor,
COMPARED TO MINE.
Wth, Alvin play snakes on my phone until my battery dead.

Try as might, I can't make this post longer.


Its not the same anymore.