Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GOOD-ER

Syahid's video was funnaye.
Okay the presentation about the CL reading club thingy was lame lor.
I mean Titanic?
Lol
Fortunately we didn't need to present for the Malay project.
However, Zee and me are up second tomorrow.

Mrs Lock saw the "KICK ME" & "KICK ME AGAIN" Post-its stuck to the unoccupied table at the back of the class.
Then she ask Nat whether I under great stress or something.
Syahid was really unfriendly today.
He kept turning around & giving Nat & me that attitude face.

CCL teacher didn't come today.
The relief teacher was yummy and young and nervous.
He looks really, really young.
Miss J. T accompanied him.
She was like
"I am standing here, & you're still talking? Is this how you behave?"
What, she meant she's some walking "Shh" sign we're supposed to obey?
Then when she left, I stuck out my tongue.
Julian ask me to meet him outside second floor
JQ(Cher's name is Jing sth) was a bit gullible though
I took the chance and said I had CCA at 2.45,
I did have practice, at 3.
But since I wanna pon right,
I just said I have CCA.
Then met Julian.
Then played Labyrinth, TicTacToe and Tetris on his phone.
Then ask Jarratt help us buy Bubble Tea.
Then ask everyone come meet us there.
Then watched "How to be Gangster"
Then everyone come already, except Stephie-poo & Mai.
Then open CD shelter
Then paisey, the second one open already, I kept turning the key.
Then search for whiteboard.
Then practice.
So many thens.
Randolph kena tease by Eric, Alfred & Jarratt
Then emo.
Julian go treat us Sakae Sushi.
Lol, I so noob, don't know how to use chopsticks.
Then suddenly Randolph came in & join us?
THANKS JU-POO.

So I headed home.
And when I walked through the door,
Singapore scored her first goal in the match with Lebanon.









Be strong.