Monday, March 31, 2008

Don't know where she belongs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HZ!

Trained for 2.4 with Zulaiha & Farahin at Bedok Reservoir(4.5 km)
Improved a little bit,
the last time I jogged around the reservoir, I completed in 1 hour.
Today, 47 minutes.
HEY! At least improve right!
But we all know I will fail la der.
Cause I took 15 minutes to complete 1.5 km.
& for once I am standing up and facing the problem I have.
I'm doing something about it.
And I'm proud of this.
So don't come telling me what I can't do,
cause I determine my own abilities.
You better believe it.
And you better shut up.

ARGH! YOUTUBE TOOK DOWN MY POOR JLOH VIDEO.

Its not bullying what.
I even stated, "Jloh isn't being bullied." in the description column.
Damnit.

Found Uglies under my table.
But Shai still want Nat & me to share the cost of Breaking Dawn.
Now reading On Beauty.
One of the character's name is Jerome lol.
Natasya pointed that.

I need a favour from all those reading my blog.
Complete this sentence.
I like Syuhada for her _____________.





Lost in my own world.