Friday, March 21, 2008

Yes honey.

Happy Belated DAD!

Overall I think the performance was ok.
Still don't think Percussion was very good.
Whatever.
So while waiting, was very emo because of ehhem.
Not a good sign.
My feet hurt because of the damn shoes.

I AM NOT ACT CUTE-ING






So today surprise, surprise,
I went to Jeremy's house,
with Hong Zhang, Jing Yi and Ser Kai
to play Rock Band.
En Yong was waiting at Jeremy's house.
Khalis came later.
They were supposed to do their Lit project
My hand and foot coordinations suck can?
I suck on the drums,
I did a wee bit better on guitar.
YOU STILL OWE ME A SONG.
That really cheered me up.
I will post videos when I can.
For my sake, Jeremy named our band MCR which supposedly came from Paris,
No originality lor.
Jing Yi had such a low voice unlike Ser Kai, who could really sing high-pitch.
It was damn fun.
Then we all went home,
cause Jeremy had to go out with his uncle or something.

You don't mind if I come again do you?
(PRACTICE)

They were eating lunch.

Waiting for bus,
Jeremy damn impatient lor.

Jeremy & En Yong

That's my character.

Sheesh, now I have no earpiece.
Cause I using Sis' one mah,
then she just got her new laptop from RP,
she charged her mp3 lor, then she asked for her earpiece back.
Dunno what I gonna use.

You have changed so much,
you barely have time for me anymore.
I pretended to be okay but I was really dejected.
You're not the person I knew.
I liked you just the way you are,
Why the hell did you change?
I wished things were the way before,
when you were my gay friend.


PERCUSSION!
=)