Friday, April 18, 2008

Bogusly Real

Investiture was okay.
I admit I was showing favouritism by clapping for some
and not clapping for others.

Hui Hui's speech was,
just wow.
Read Shai's blog on how she and Nat can't get over the fact that Celeste is real pretty.
Lol.

Went library today with Farhana, Amirah, Zulaiha and Farahin.
SAW MUM TODAY! :D
Missed her loads.
Hugged her like shit.

Feeling emo,
shall not talk about ANYTHING in detail.

You stood out in the crowd.
All I could see were the nasco chairs and you alone.

I shouldn't have gone to the investiture,
cause it only reminded me of you graduating.

You were all that I ever wanted,
except that you can never be mine.
Happy Advanced Birthday.
Even if you never read this.
You kept me going when I was having a rough time at school.
You made my day, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.
I will miss you.