Thursday, April 10, 2008

If you just realize

2.4 tomorrow, dang. Please let me improve.
Miss Chua is a very boring person. You look at her talking and, wham! you feel like you rather do something other than learn Math from her.
Take just now, I didn't listen to her at all at the computer lab. Instead I played City Bloxxx on Zulaiha's phone(I beat her tower height record by the way, 38 floors. But Tau pro, 52 floors.).
Personally, I prefer Mr Lee.
Homec was... the usual. Frankly, I had been nice to Atika, nicer than last year anyway. But perhaps too nice. Since she kept coming over to my table just now.
Mother Tongue has become too bored for me to care.
Syafiq and Imen said I'm like a grandmother(a bit outdated luh). Even Cikgu, cause I talk a lot, and I actually do sound like one.
English was okay, though with Mrs Lock gone, like got more work. Natasya, Syahid and George was horny, so I became horny.
Mr Vincent Lee came to our class just as we were headed for MT. He was calling all the tworsevenians. (cool!) He announced that we are going to have to change classes with the onersevenians, all because of a guy who broke his foot.
I do not want that oneroneans classroom, whose ventilation sucks.

On the way to MT, Nat, Tau, Farahin,Zul and me stopped by onerseven, saw Natasha and asked her who is the boy who broke his foot. "You came to visit isit?"
I scolded the boy sia.
Weisheng's phone has a vibrator, which he send to George, who put it in his mouth. Weisheng showed me the About of the application.
"Masturbatorsthsth,
For the pleasure for women."
SOMETHING like that.
After school went to look for Mr Leonard Tan with Tau to go back her phone
as Mrs Lock told her to meet him. Couldn't find him though. All seven of us then went to TM, to buy Syahid's present. Got sidetracked lots of times. Then all of us went to the playground near S11. Can't tell what we did, cause its related to Syahid's present. See it in class tomorrow.

Dad has got to renew the Kaspersky Anti Virus licence thingy,
cause the message, "Update cannot start because licence has expired." keeps popping out.
Speaking of Dad, he's currently giving Math tuition to sis, whose Math grade keeps falling every test. It is a horror teaching her, she's Primary 4 yet even the most basic essential skills are missing in her. She doesn't pay attention in class. Under the bad influence of her so called friends, she has become from bad to worse.

You just have to stop. People are trying to study, and you blast the TV volume. I noticed when you insisted you wanted to watch your bloody news on the new plasma TV instead of the one in the study room. Before there even was the plasma, you wouldn't care if it was a small tv. Do you think this house is a hotel? Sleep, eat, sit, brag and watch tv is all that you do. Don't you know how to make yourself useful? No wonder Sis never talk to you at all. Do you think everything comes for free here in this house? Help my other Grandma cook la, instead of sitting on you darn arse. I rather you move out. It will be quieter, trust me.

I'm trying to see which alignment is easier to read, left or middle.