Saturday, April 26, 2008

I don't mean that





I was being really edgy on Wednesday,
Sorry Jeremy for shouting at you on MSN.
It was the stress of exams,
I really broke down that night.

Compos down,
main papers for EL and ML too.

Happy BELATED birthday Chuting!
Happy Birthday Mum!

I had a weird dream the other day.

One day, Mrs Lock wanted to quit teaching.
And wanted to take over her sister's duck rice stall,
(i don't even know if she has a sister)
So, the scene changed to me standing beside Zulikraam,
and next to him was my mother.
Told Mum about Mrs Lock quitting teaching,
then she looked at me,
and turned back to stare at something that Zul was also staring at.
I do not know why Zul suddenly appear in my dream.
Okay, then, suddenly, I was in our first level classroom.
The whole 2r7 was there except Syahid and Natasya.
Dunno why.
Ok, so the screen was down.
George had turned to glare at me,
And I was glaring at him back,
I remembered I was angry at him because of something, but don't know exactly what.
I spotted something familiar on the screen.
It was Pepper,
and Mrs Lock was holding a knife dripping with blood on one hand
and Pepper on the other.
I assumed she KILLED PEPPER.
(exactly how, I wonder as he wasn't even alive to begin with)
Suddenly stood up dropping my chair, with George still glaring at me.
Ran to the screen and started clawing it.
Without any reason, the whole dream changed to me being at TM alone and only the shopkeeper of the shop where we are making our tees.
I asked the keeper if my shirt was ready,
He took it out,
it was really plain,but nice at the same time.
Its black, and the words are red and white.
When I unfolded that shirt,
inside was a MIDDLESBROUGH jersey,
but somehow it looked like Barcelona jersey?
But it had the word 'Middlesbrough' printed on it.
So I unfolded that shirt, and out come posters of different sizes.

At that point I suddenly woke up,
thinking that finally, the class tee had been made,
but no.
So I went back to sleep