Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ITS GERARD WAY'S BIRTHDAY!


The sexy frontman of My Chemical Romance turns 31 today!
STAY SEXY GEE!

I forgot to blog about how my hiccups were gone.
All thanks to Weisheng.
During Science yesterday,
I was hicupping so loud until Zuaiha could hear me.
Then Weisheng suggested I hold my breath,
Jloh say hold for two minutes.
I was like whatthehell?
Each time I hiccup, people will turn around to look at me.
Then break, I walked behind Weisheng and gang.
I continued hicupping, it wasn't deliberate okay.
Then Weisheng turned to me andsaid, "Must shock you.
"Then he turn back around.
What came next was unexpected.
He turn around and said Rar, kinda like when Yao Zhi said it,
but a bit more fiece, but apparently, not enough to scare me.
SURPRISINGLY, my hiccups were gone after that.
How cool is that?
Weisheng so powerful hor.

Skipped CCL today.
I like Percussion's other teacher.

Helped Imen with Malay homework today.
I love her headphones,
although green isn't my colour.

Truth to be told,
I was talking about Siying in my Its Empty post.
I was just sick of her.
No offence there.

Excuse me while I ask Syahid why he and George stared at me after they whispered to each other.
After which George said, "Right?"





The thoughts of you have not gone away