Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happiness is an illusion of fate


Eleven days of not blogging has left me really bored.


Actually, its a record for me this year.


But I guess it was good since the computer broke down during mid years.


Studied quite hard, cause the stress was coming to me.


With Sis adapting to poly life, and younger sis not studying at all for her exams, I felt the burden was on me to live up to my parents' expectations.


Speaking of polys,


I need to say something that has been n my mind for quite a while,


I seriously get pissed when I look at the new poly female students wriggling their butts in their clearly, very short shorts and carrying their new laptops, hand in hand with a new guy they just met and acting as if they are so matured, they have all the freedom they want. Not to mention, purposely showing off their cleavage when sitting on front of a guy.


Such bimbos.


And I partly meant my sister.


Minus the shorts and the cleavage part




Meet the parents' on 23 May, and yes, I'm actually scared that Mrs Lock would rat out on me about the verbal-bullying-the-guy-who-broke-his-foot-by-jaywalking-and-its-not-my-problem-he-can't-walk incident.


Guess I shouldn't have done that.




Geography paper was easy but in between a throbbing head and the cramps I kept getting sinceI was having my period, I couldn't think that straight.


Math was okay, and I know I lost five marks because of the simultaneous equation question.


History drained me. Science just now was,


neh, I don't wanna talk about it.


Been fetching my little brother,


cause I was home,


and Mum's having joint problems.


Kept telling her to sleep, but she can't cause she's not used to it.
Then, the other day, ______ fell and hit her head on a chair. And ______ didn't even realize she had fell. And when she fell I felt no emotion whatsoever.


Cause seriously you know ______ pisses me off.


Mum was worried about her,


but me, I just felt blank.


That probably sounds inhuman of me,


but hatred can make people do unexpected things.