Monday, April 7, 2008

Its empty

Today was the first time I ever saw Shai in a rage,
like she was seriously mad.
Jeremy hit her eye with the dustpan or something,
and she started chasing and hitting him.
It was hilarious.
Then during Mother Tongue she decide to apologize,
which I think she did.
Did you?

Okay whatever, just now I slept during MT test.
Cause I didn't get enough sleep last night since
I watched The Spiderwick Chronicles and Meet The Spartans(both pirated).
TSC was okay, but it was really frustrating at the starting
cause Jared siblings just won't believe him.
But Meet The Spartans just left me laughing on the floor.
Spartan men greet each other with an open mouth kiss.
Its just disgustingly funny.

Stayed back with a bunch of people to rehearse for Lit,
Amirah's group was really funny.
George coward wor.
He Malvolio mah, then, Far is Olivia.
Farris came,
George scared to say his "Come to bed" line,
cause Farris there.
Weisheng and George kept making horny noises which really cracked me up.
Gosh, horny-ing is fun.
So our group is settled, but I don't think we are very ready.

Thanks for the presents,
Syaheeed, Natasya, Shan Xuan and Atika (T.T)

Major haircut desires were roaming,
Tau cut her hair, very cute la de.
Khalis too.

What is the big deal?
I do not understand why you care so much about who likes who.
You talked about people, but did you take a look at yourself first, you flirt?
You are such a despo, even with Derrick you flirt.
You already have your precious guy whom I don't even think is a guy.
What, just because someone says you and him are together,
doesn't mean you have to attract attention by denying it right?
Face it, you are one hell of an asshole.
Its not a secret anymore,
but do you have to reveal others,
just so to have the feeling of being superior just for once?
What, you yourself are experiencing the same feeling as others who are crushing does.
Don't you think you and him make an odd couple?
If you can be one, so why can't they?
Just shut up you bitch.

I do not know why I am speaking up.