Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's really going on


Taken from Maisarah's blog.
NASCO PERCUSSION IS LOVED!

Hi, back from Night Cycling.
From Tampines Swimming Complex to East Coast Park, is roughly 28 kilometres.
Somehow, I feel that Saturday was a long time ago.
Probably cause we cycled the whole night,
so my interpretations of day and night switched.
Crap la, don't mind me.
Won't go into detail,
just that, it was really, really tiring.
When we were passing through Changi, the carpark near the foodcourt there,
got prostitude, but she's not a girl.
You get what I mean.
I was one of the last to finish the journey,
cause when I was nearing the end point,
I started hyperventilating, wheezing whatever.
Just couldn't breathe. I panicked and immediately stopped.
Really, it was scary cause, I was making these weird noises when I tried to breathe in.
Blablabla,
We watch the sun rise.
I have never seen the sunrise before,
and believe me, it was beautiful.

Just realized got a lot of homework.

Listen to Vampire Weekend, although they may sound corny.

The guys are uber cute.
To . For your info, I've apologized to the poor boy.






Its better if I just disappear.