Saturday, April 12, 2008

NO FEAR

Did he have to complain to his form teacher?
Coward.
He cannot even take a joke.
Ok fine, I know I acted like some kind of hooligan,
but it was meant to be a joke, idiot.
I just want my classroom back, now.
And please la, cannot even sit in classroom,
you think we what tigers and lions that can eat you anytime.
Such spoilt brats and COWARDS.

Was almost late for school yesterday.
Thanks for helping me carry my books.
Hope Syahid and Yanyi like their presents,
although they were nothing special.
Oh ya,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANYI!
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY SYAHID!

Practice today.
After practice was the fun part.
Just realized that I don't really hate Jessie now.
Deep down, I know everyone has her good and bad points.
So yea, I WAS MEAN TO HER.
I bought the balloons and the bubbles
Eric bought the cakes, one for Jessie and one for Victor.
Unfortunately, Victor already knew about this small farewell party.
LC ask Percussion to got to the canteen.
Eric left 30 minutes earlier to fill the balloons with water.
Hehi.
So I was asked to occupy Jessie for a while,
J:Who wants this last MnM?
S:Lets give this to S****N.
A: NO!

That kept us occupied for about two minutes.

THEN,
WATER BOMB,
CAKE SMEARING,
SLAPPING,
CHASING EACH OTHER.

We all kena scold by Mr Fong.
Band, erhu people, elly, yanyi and yiliang saw us.
The driest was probably Maisarah.
I smelled like chocolate.
Then I went home, and realized there was chocolate mousse in my ear.

Going Night Cycling later, organized by the Mosque where I take my religious classes.

Currently waiting for Jeremy's anticipated post.