Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PHONE IS FIXED!

Feeling real hyper,
cause I got my phone back.
I MISS IT LIKE SHIT

Lit was slack cause Mr Lim had nothing for us to do.
So I revised my Math, later got Math test.
I have completely forgotten about Chapter 5!
That was the time when I was slacking during Math,
cause Miss Chua is really very boring.
History next, and I got only 10 for March holiday assignment.
Effort doesn't really count in this test though(my opinion).
I didn't bring home my History textbook during the one week hols,
and I actually searched for it on the Net,
and found this powerpoint slides sharing site.
The ppt on the whole chapter was there!
And since you need to have an account to download it,
I just copied and typed (literally) onto a word document.
Then, I had to write the whole essay out.
Thats effort okay.
But relax, I still get 9.
Cause source-based qs I got 1/10,
overall is 10,
so I get 9 for essay (:
Okay so all of the above info was redundant.

Recess stayed in class to revise for Math again.

Mother Tongue, we went through Northbrooks Secondary exam paper.
Fell asleep again,
cause yesterday watch Heroes season finale,
It.
was.
crap.
la.
Don't think I'll watch season 2.
Math test!
Okay, so i had spent Lit and recess period to study for chap 5,
then I didn't study for chap 10 -.-
The questions on chap 10 was damn hard la.
Left some of them blank.
I thought after math was break so, I so happy,
then see that noone stood up.
Then Weisheng say it wasn't break,
then sat down.
FALSE HOPE!
Science did mindmap again,
mindmap is quite effective.
BREAK!
EL, when Mrs Lock addressed the issue on verbal bullying.
I was thinking of G.
Damn that G.
Cursed him again today.
IPW was cool,
Jeremy's group obviously will ACE their IPW.
This is what Shai told me about what he did with Pepper.
Jeremy holds Pepper and pokes Syahid with Pepper's hand
"Bad Syahid(points middle finger.)"
Okay that sounded a bit confusing.
Kay, nevermind.

I HAD THE URGE TO STUDY TODAY!
Actually wanted to sit outside AVA.
Zulaiha and Farahin went to study with me.
Then Zul wanted to go tmart to buy bubble tea for a while,
and we ended up studying at MC at tmart there
SAW THE NEWLY-APPOINTED PERCUSSION SECTIONAL LEADER ,
Steph!
You damn good la you, you were already there when I came,
then when I go home you still there!

Today will post lots of pictures,
but very outdated.
the last picture on my phone was during Sports Meet-28 March
(three weeks ago)
On the way,




candid


waiting for another mrt

Farahin's funny face lol



Lift, basement level, EAST POINT
Tauhidah looks like she's strangling herself.

burnt cookie

julian's drawing

Sakae Sushi trip


Jar!



notice steph's hands



Randolph!

how much the guys ate.

thats all.